Saturday, March 31, 2018

Sq4:Can of Marmalade Animation


Can of Marmalade Animation





The can animation was divided into 2 parts. The first part of the project was to make a label for the can. I sketched my ideas for what i wanted my label to look like. After I settled on the sketch design i liked the most, I used photo shop to color and digitized the sketch. After the label was finished in photoshop I saved it as a jpeg. Now on to part two, I made a can in Maya using the CV curves tool. Once I finished making the model of the can, I selected the faces I wanted the label to be on. Then I added a Lambert, file, and my label. I selected the top of the can and I added a blinn. The rest of the parts of the can are just a pong E with the transparency turned down.  I then I made marmalade by manipulating a cylinder and added an orange phong with a cloud texture. Finally I added a background, a floor, and three lights.        







No comments:

Post a Comment